All Employees must complete required training upon entering the COI disclosure system.
PHS Investigators must complete the CITI mini-course on Financial Conflicts of Interest prior to expenditure of funds. The CITI Program is an on-line training program and can be found at www.citiprogram.org. Contact email@example.com with any questions about this on-line training.
How to Register and Access the CITI Training Program
- To begin the CITI program go to http://www.citiprogram.org
- The first time you access the site, click “Register Here” to create an account.
- Select “George Mason University” from the Participating Institutions drop down menu.
- Complete all enrollment information.
- Click the Submit button.
If you already have a CITI Account
- Login to your account.
- Select “Add a course or update your learner groups for George Mason University.“
- Select “I am interested in the Financial Conflict of Interest Mini-Course.”
Prior to conducting any research at Mason funded by the PHS, all investigator must complete the FCOI Mini-Course, which consists of several modules. You must take the modules in the order they are shown and complete a short quiz following each one. You will not be allowed to move to the next module until you have completed each one. You do not have to complete all modules at one time. You may return to the program as many times as you need to complete the course.
When you have completed the basic course, and any applicable optional modules, you will receive a Completion Report.