ORIA’s mission is to nurture and promote state-of-the-art research, scholarship and creative work at Mason, providing resources that promote the ethical and responsible conduct of research. The office staff provides services that: ensure the Mason community is knowledgeable about and complies with federal and other relevant regulations that pertain to the ethical and responsible conduct of research; identify compliance risks and communicate those risks to the Mason community; and monitor and investigate instances of noncompliance, demonstrating the University’s commitment to practice to the highest ethical standards in research and scholarship.
- Federal Filing Requirements to take Mason Laptops and Equipment to China, Russia, or Venezuela
- Commerce Department seeking public comments on potential new federal regulations concerning automated peptide synthesizers
- Shenyang Institute of Automation (SIA) added to U.S. Government “Entity List”
- BIS Assistant Secretary for Export Enforcement speaks at 2022 NACUA Annual Conference
- New Restrictions on the Export of Cybersecurity Items